I published several new versions at vastgoodies:
* Announcement *
– Announcement has been refactored and it is now more at the current Pharo code base and all test cases are green
– I removed the dependencies for Grease and it therefore only depends on Kernel.
– the spy is not working any more, but I ask Sebastian if he would take a look at his tool.
* MFNLSManagement *
– this tools does not behave well, when working with passive images
* MSKCLDTPrimitivesExtension *
– I have to do more work on UTF8 at Linux, therefore had to create the primitive to enable instances of Character to hold values for UTF characters under Linux also. Therefore both: Windows and Linux are now supported
* MSKICU *
– this also now works under Linux and ICU 4.8.x. Lots of tests are still yellow, but actually many of these tests fails, because these tests were written under Windows and therefore the source code is based in 1252.