Today I tested the actual versions of SQLite (3.7.17) and found out, that some parts of my wrapper do not work any more. The last version I tested was 3.7.11.
I found out, that the following stuff is not working any more:
External Functions defined by VA
All these functions were build using the callback-functionality from VA and I assume, that something has changed here for the prebuild libraries available from sqlite.org. Perhaps they might now use cdecl calling conventions for callbacks and the convenstion is not supported by VA under Windows.
The rest is working as expected: insert, update, delete and queries
I uploaded reversioned code to vastgoodies