Same procedure as yesterday … take the runtime of swagger for C# and produce support files for this language … within a day I have a binding for our REST system in C#.
The procedure creates a single file with all classes (for data) and for the API class with all functions you need to do calling the REST API.
To make a new project work you have to do the following steps:
- Please add ApiException,cs, ApiInvoker.cs from Swagger-CSharp Runtime to your project
- Change the namespace of Apiinvoker and ApiException according to your needs
- Add System.Web, System.Web.Extensions as reference to your application
- Your .NET Application uses the full .Net System – not the Client-only profile
- Add Newtonsoft.Json.Net40 to your solution