This version contains work for the ExtJS source code generator:
We removed the Sencha Architect code generator – because we think, that this tool is (sadly spoken) a dead-end. Sencha produces now IDE extensions for Eclipse, WebStorm und VisulStudio – and therefore the plain old ExtJS way is the way to go.
- We added support for the “hasMany:” association definition in the model definition
- We added the creation of a specific class Enum.js, where all enumerations and their definitions are located as statics
- This Enum.js class is a prerequisites of all models where enums are used
- We added validators definitions for all enumeration attributes
- Creation of setter/getter functions of data field attributes